Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mama Pelto Visits

My mom was visiting Idaho Falls for the last week and a half. It was so much fun to have her here. She got here on February 5th and I went in for sinus surgery on February 6th. She helped non-stop with cooking, cleaning, and taking care of me while I was on pain pills from surgery! After I was feeling a little better we were able to go see He's Not That into You, it was cute, and do some shopping! It was so much fun having her here and it is always sad to say good-bye. I love you mom!

2 comments:

j... said...

HOLY FREAKING MOSES MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have a blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a REAL BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;lajsdofiu0234u8923470923849
I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS (hence the random excited typing on the keyboard). did you tell our bible study blog about this?!?! I THINK NOT!!!!
yay for regular murray updates!!!

Gallant Family said...

Ditto! I am so excited to visit this as often as you update it!!! And again, sorry for totally missing the boat on your surgery. Wow, I still can't believe how OFF Pete was! I should know better than to just trust him on the dates. Next time, I'll call you to confirm.