Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thanksgiving in Seattle

Over Thanksgiving we went to Bothell and had a blast! It was very eventful and busy! We started out visiting with friends and I went into Kari's 3rd grade classroom to meet everyone! They were very cute and she is a great teacher! Then we had a game night with friends from high school and college, it was good to see everyone again! Then it was time for Thanksgiving! We had a great day getting ready and enjoying family. My mom and I got the decorations and side dishes ready and Rachel cooked the turkey! The day after Thanksgiving my mom and I were off to shop! We got lots of good sales and had a blast. On Saturday we went to the annual Apple Cup game. It was cold but very fun with chill and all! On Sunday my mom and I went downtown to look at all of the decorations, do a little black boot shopping, got to Palaminos restaurant, and see WHITE CHRISTMAS! It was so much fun!
Visiting Kari in her classroom.
Jake and I in Redmond Town Center

Game night with our friends!

Grandpa and Jake

Jake and I on Thanksgiving

The Table

Cribbage time for the boys!

Rachel and the turkey

Family on Thanksgiving

I just love everyone chatting around the dinner table!

Apple Cup Time...a long standing Pelto tradition.

Bob, Dad, Pete, and Hank tailgating.

Mom and Dad
Kathy and I bundled up!

Brian, Paul, Danny, and Hank

The whole crew

Huskey Stadium

Snuggled together to stay warm in our seats!

Time for White Christmas!

Girl Time!

No comments: