Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Birthday In Idaho Falls

Well the new year has official started. We came back to Idaho Falls after a great Christmas in Malta with Jake's family. Jake and Kels were so nice to have a birthday party for me in Idaho Falls since we were in Malta on my real birthday. We started out the night at my favorite dinner spot, Texas Roadhouse! Then we went to the Salsberys where there was a huge assortment of all my favorite desserts. It had a funfetti cake made by Jake complete with pink, yellow, and orange frosting and Winnie-the-Pooh candles! Other highlights were carrot cake cupcakes, funfetti cupcakes, and Aaron's special appledeliciouness!!! And of course Kels had it all decorated in pink! I had so much fun and feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends.




















1 comment:

Jodie said...

That's the cutest funfetti cake I've ever seen!