Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So......We Bought A House!!!!!

Well after a long and stressful process we finally have a house. We found out we got the house last Thursday and started madly packing. So by Saturday afternoon the whole duplex was loaded up on trailers and moved across town to the new place. Then the unpacking started and finally we have everything in our living spaces in place. I am not much for chaos and disorganization so, since having everything put away, I much feel better! There is still lots of decorating to do and things to buy but it will all come in time (at least that is what I keep saying to keep from stressing!!!!). I love our new house but was also sad to leave our old one. We had lots of fun and good memories in our old place and it was sad to leave. However, I am sure there will be many more memories and a family started in this house (there are no plans for babies right now though!). I would definitely post pictures but Jake says I can't until after Easter. Jake's family is coming for Easter and he wants it all to be a surprise. So in a couple weeks there will be pics!!! I just need to say thank you for everyones support during this process and both Jake and I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends that support us through everything!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Yay!! Congratulations on the new house!! It is so beautiful, and I can't wait to see what you do to turn the house into a home. May you (and we'll help!) have many happy and blessed memories in your new home!

j... said...

Pretty sure you can post pics n the Bible study blog :) Jake'l never know....& SO excited for you!!

Kelsey Salsbery said...

Welcome to the RIGHT side of town :) At least I know I'll get some exercise this summer since I can walk to your house! Way to keep me from being a lazy bum...love you both and love the house!

Gallant Family said...

Congrats on your new home! How exciting. So, I'm guessing you're somewhere closer to us now, eh? We'll have to come over and visit the new pad :0)