Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New House!!!!

So here are pictures of our new house. There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs with an unfinished basement. One bedroom is our master bedroom with my favorite part of the house....a huge walk in closet! The second bedroom is a guest bedroom and the third is my office and another guest bed. We have been loving living here so far. Next step is to put in a yard!!! There is still lots to be done but we are happy with just being in our home. I have learned a lot through this whole experience. Here are a few things I have learned: 1) giving up worrying for lent was very helpful because I worried much less as we took on the huge project of moving, 2) setting the microwave clock can take more than a college degree...it took me four days to figure out...I finally figured out the whole seven step process...no joke it was seven steps 3) no matter how organized you are...on moving day it will be chaos anyway...side note...thank you SOOOOO much to everyone that helped we were so blessed! 4) who knew having a 19 min longer commute to work (it used to be 1 min) would be enjoyable...I actually have time to collect my thoughts before the beginning of the day! That is all I can think of for now but I am sure I will add more later!































4 comments:

Jodie said...

Looks great Mary! Can't wait to come visit sometime and stay in your cute tropical guest room. :)

Westlund Family said...

Lookin' good!

Gallant Family said...

Who knew a microwave could be so difficult!?! Yeesh!

I love how you've got everything in place so perfectly. I have lived in my house for 4 years and things still aren't on the wall! Can't wait to come over and see it {and you can finally meet Evan}.

Leah said...

Well it took me forever to get on and look at the new house but... it looks AMAZING! How exciting and you've done such a great job with everything. Love you!