Wednesday, June 23, 2010

3 Year Anniversary

On June 23rd we celebrated our three year wedding anniversary. Time flies! On the actual day Jake got me my favorite flowers, Gerber Daisy's! Then later we celebrated with a whole day of fun. We started the day with massages and Massage Envy. Then we went shopping at the mall and Best Buy where I got an I-pod touch. Jake got some new golf clubs and then it was off to Texas Road House for dinner. We ended the night with Sonic and a movie and had so much fun just relaxing with each other. I also finished our own scrapbook of our two years of dating, one year of engagement, and three years of marriage. It is always nice to take time to reflect back on what really matters in life and how much love we have for each other. I feel so blessed to have married my loving husband.




2 comments:

Jake said...

That was a great day! Loved the scrapbook and love the fact that the golf clubs have lowered my handicap!

j... said...

you guys are SO CUTE :) and your house looks wonderful. and you look happy.

which makes ME happy. :)

cute shirt, mary. and necklace. and hair. and cute YOU, too.

jake you are cute too if you want to be ;)

miss you guys! {oh yes, i want to see more pictures of the scrapbook!!}