Monday, June 21, 2010

My Parents Visit

At the end of June my parents came to our house for a visit. We had so much fun and fit in a lot of activities. We started out with celebrating father's day! I love my dad so much and learn more and more from him everyday on how to live life as a kind and happy person! My mom and I did some shopping of course! We frequented our favorite fabric store. The Booth family was in town as well so we had dinner with them. The girls had a bachelorette night and the guys sat around the campfire solving the problems of the world, literally! Then we took a drive to Mesa Falls. I had never been out there before, it was so breathtaking. The boys enjoyed a beer in the driveway for garbage night and my parents did some gardening for us! We had the most fun at the Mountain River Ranch with dinner and a show. We also went on a hike and had some pizza at Heise. It was a great week!

















1 comment:

Jake said...

What a fun week!