Monday, August 3, 2009

Our 2 Year Wedding Anniversary

On June 23rd we celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary! We went out to The Sandpiper for dinner, had funfetti cake for dessert, and then went to see the movie, The Proposal. It was a very fun date night. We are so blessed in our marriage! Jake and I before heading to The Sandpiper.

At The Sandpiper Jake had catfish with a Hawaiian salsa and I had a raspberry chicken salad.


Time for our favorite...funfetti cake!


Reliving cutting the cake at our wedding!


I made Jake a scrapbook that I will add to each year and Jake got me a new camera!!!


On the way home from the movie! What a fun night!

1 comment:

j... said...

Yay!!!!! I really did think about you guys...& had all intentions to send you some snail mail love...but alas, life went on & i did not.

BUT!! What kind of new camera??! And I recognize that wedding picture!! I've been meaning to tell you that the "weird format" i shot your photos in finally makes sense to me!! If you pick like 10-15 of your favorites & give me the photo numbers, i can edit them even more (& do some cool stuff too!!).