Monday, August 3, 2009

The Pelto's Visit Idaho Falls!

At the end of June my mom and sister-in-law Rachel came to visit Idaho Falls. It was soooo much fun and I was so happy that they could make the trip down. We started the weekend with some shopping at the best fabric store in Idaho Falls and the Mini Bazaar. We went to Vino Rosso and made a trip to Jackson Hole for the day. In Jackson we went hiking and ate at a fun little pizza shop. It was all a blast! My mom, Rachel, and I ready for a fun weekend!

Jake and my mom and Vino.


The girls relaxing!


Our hike around Jenny Lake in Jackson had so many beautiful views!


This was a Hidden Falls.


We made it to the top!


All done and ready to relax!


Hanging out in the Jackson town square.


Our motto!


Drinking at the Million Dollar Bar!


Yes...that is a pig watering can!


Lunch at Great Harvest is always so yummy!

No comments: